PARAMOUNT DISASTER RECOVERY | COMMERCIAL SERVICES
TIME IS MONEY.
THE CLOCK DOESN’T STOP WHEN DISASTER STRIKES.
Paramount has been providing superior, professional and comprehensive disaster recovery services for over 20 years.
From the first moment of contact, our 24 hour Emergency Services along with our staff expertise and vast array of services handle the entire recovery and restoration process.
PARAMOUNT CATASTROPHE RECOVERY SERVICES INCLUDE
- Meticulously documenting the loss to both your property and your possessions
- Taking detailed measurements of the structural damage
- Thoroughly itemizing each and every item that needs repair and replacement and their associated costs
- Preparing industry approved estimated replacement costs of the losses
- Writing a comprehensive report outlining the damage assessment
- Working closely with your insurance company / adjuster / public adjuster
- Restoring and/or replacing all damaged property to original or better condition
Paramount works closely with you to assist you in making prudent decisions in the recovery process that are best for the future of your business.
WE UNDERSTAND EVERY CLAIM IS UNIQUE
We are aware that every claim is unique due to the circumstances of the loss, the insurance policies involved, and the characteristics of the insured and carrier. Yet Paramount’s expertise and services consistently prove to be a valuable asset in the indemnification, recovery and restoration process. You may have the best-designed insurance program possible, however, when a disaster strikes and losses occur, Paramount will help you recover.
We will work with you, our insurance adjuster and or public adjuster as needed to assist and get you a full, fair and expedited settlement, while minimizing the burden of the process on you. So you have the time to focus on other business matters.
“We at first hired our own estimators and engineers to do a damage assessment. The insurance company originally offered us about $200,000, we thought that was totally unfair. We have now received over $4,500,000 and we expect another $2,500,000 before the job is done.”